Has your valuable time been consumed by tracking down status on open invoices? Would having the ability to determine when to receive payment on outstanding invoices alleviate some of the stress of day-to-day operations? These are just a couple of the common Supply Chain problems that are addressed by joining the Tungsten Network.
In an increasingly digital age, electronic invoicing is quickly becoming a given for businesses committed to increasing efficiency and cutting costs. However, those aren’t the only reasons for its popularity. Organizations that turn to Tungsten Network for e-invoicing realize a streamlined process, liberating them from the Supply Chain issues that plagued their past.
Suppliers on the Tungsten Network benefit from:
- Visibility into invoice status from receipt through to payment
- Early payment options, to give them control of their cash flow
- Getting paid in local currency, preventing losses from foreign exchange transactions
As a Buyer on the Tungsten Network, you enjoy:
- Less exception handling, with fewer manual touches
- Access to previously inaccessible data for making informed procurement decisions
- On time payment improvements and strengthened vendor relationships
Hundreds of thousands of Buyers and Suppliers on the Tungsten Network are able to avoid the common Supply Chain problems that are the bane of their competition. Wouldn’t you like to do the same? Download this insightful article to learn more.